Friday, February 1, 2013

LE YOUNG

Today we have Eda, from the blog Le-young. She is the girl that wants to be anything else, a girl who potraits herself and shares about her daily life in her blog(what so cool about her is that she also has a great sense of style). Now, check out the interview below and see what she've got to say! 

Tell me about yourself.
My name is Eda and I’m a 17 year old (soon to be 18!) girl living in Istanbul. I’m a senior in Highschool and I want to study psychology, hopefully in Europe.


What makes you create LE YOUNG? What is the story behind it?
Le Young is like my personal diary, I always kept diaries in notebooks and stuff but I thought creating a blog and showing the world who I am would be fun, and I wasn’t wrong! Creating a blog was one of the greatest things that I’ve done. It’s not a fashion blog but more of some frames of my daily life and what I wear at that day.


How would you describe your style?
I don’t really know! I don’t have a specific style since what I wear depends on my mood. You can see me wearing a ponytail with Hipster glasses one day and on the next, I’d be wearing an elegant dress. It’s just about how I feel at the moment and how I want the world to see me.

What are your biggest passions?
Music, dancing and literature are just some of my biggest passions. I also love helping animals, traveling, meeting new people, taking photos and playing the piano.


How would you describe the fashion scene in Istanbul?
It’s unfortunate that people are so afraid to show their fashionable sides here in Istanbul since there are a lot of conservative parts in where I live and people don’t really like to be stared as if they’re some kind of freaks. I am one of those people too, but I’m trying to overcome my fear everyday and just wear what I want without worrying about it. But of course there are a lot of people who dress beautifully!

What is your must-have for Winter?
A BLANKET! (And it’s not even that cold in Turkey) As in a more fashionable aspect, I’d say fluffy sweaters and beanies!

Personal favorite blogs? Why?
I follow waaaay too many blogs, but here are some:
http://grumfus.blogspot.com/ by Sabrina, because she is so kind of a person and her life seems so fun!
http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.com by Eeva, since she is so pretty and lovely. I even met her on Facebook and she is very friendly, also her style is absolutely beautiful.
http://www.outofabook.blogspot.com by Bethany Struble, because well, she is Bethany Struble.
And last but never the least, http://nyheter24.se/modette/angelicablick/ by Angelica Blick because her style RULES.


Favorite place to shop?
Pretty much all of my clothes are either from Bershka or H&M. I like Zara and Stradivarius too. I love thrift shopping and borrowing my mom’s clothes. And lastly, I shop online way too much, here are two great sites: Toby.com and Nastygals.

Who usually take your pictures?
I usually take my own photos using a remote and tripod. But sometimes, my lovely little brother takes the shots.

What camera are you using?
I’m using a Nikon D5100, THE GREATEST CAMERA, I’M TELLING YOU!

What can't you live without?
My family and my cats. Oh, and chocolate.


Any advice for anyone who wants to start her/his blog?
If you ever considered it, GO FOR IT. Don’t care about what others will think and keep your blog for YOURSELF. It’s your blog, set your own rules and never ever be afraid to show the world how awesome you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment